LEVEL 3  POST 2: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER?

WRITE ABOUT:

_ YOUR DREAM JOBS WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD.
_ OTHER CAREER OPTIONS THAT YOU HAD AT THE MOMENT OF APPLYING TO UNIVERSITY.
_ WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE IN THE END.
: YOUR  EXPERIENCE AT UNIVERSITY UNTIL  NOW.
_ THE  KIND OF JOB YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE.


WORD COUNT: 120 WORDS
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON 3 OF YOUR CLASSMATES POSTS AND ON YOUR TEACHER'S POST AS WELL.

_________________________________________________________________________________

EXAMPLE:

When I was a little girl I  really didn't  know what I wanted to study or become in the future. I only knew that I was good at  organizing games and activities  to my brother and cousins   at birthday parties for example , as I was the oldest child of the group.

Then when I grew up I realized that I really liked  english as well so my father decided to pay an english course at  the North american English Institute in downtown.

So well, when I finished high school I knew that I had to study something  concerning English such as linguistics, traslation or teaching perhaps. Finally I chose to study teaching because I also liked to be around children or young people.

I can say that I made the right decision because I have had so many good experiences teaching English as a second language. I have worked in schools, institutes and Universities so it's been very satisfying to see that I have contributed to the education of this country a little bit.

Comentarios

  1. I really liked to do this post! Its a really good way to remember and think about my past and present

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's a beautiful that you loves your job. I hope you continue to have good experiences.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really admire teachers! Teaching is not easy....congratulations for that Miss Cristina!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is great that you prefered study teaching to be around of young people! Good choice!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. When you are a child it so hard decided about that study in the future. It´s fantastic that are you decided finally and that this job liked you !

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Miss Cristina I think your choice was perfect, because is a really good teacher :33!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. It's good to be happy in your work :) teaching is very admirable

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Good choise,i like that you are my teacher :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. You are very lucky by choosing the career that you wanted, not everyone can.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. it is very interesting to learn different languages.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1