POST 3



Write about your favourite piece of technology

Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.




- 130 words minimum.
- Include a picture. 
- Comment on your teacher's post and 3 of your classmates’ blogs.


Well I could definitely say that my favourite piece of technology or device is my mobile phone. I've had many  in my life, I also remember that the first one I had was a very old fashion one while I was still studying at  the University. After that old telephone I believe I became adicted to them as I started buying new ones every 2 years.

In the beginning I only used my mobile phone for social reasons, I mean just to be in touch with my friends or family. But now Ican say that it is a very useful  piece of technology because I use it  for work reasons as well  since I can  instantly search for information to use it in my english clases for example.

Life is so much simpler now that I can use this gadget for almost everything: write e-mails, listen to music, watch videos, take pictures , use it as a dictionary, use it as a GPS , and of course.... to whatsapp my friends.

I can't imagine what life would be like without my mobile phone. For me it is the most useful piece of technology ever invented.

Comentarios

  1. The mobile phone is a fantastic piece of technology!, because is very versatile, me too i like it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Miss!
    I use it to write and read e-mails too, the mobile phone is very useful for this

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The cell is a very useful tool to call and work. What company was your first cell phone?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Miss! Did you ever have a brick? I had a once, was the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My favourite piece of technology is also my cell phone! Is a very useful object to study

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Miss! that your mobile phone doesn´t catch you D:

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I use the cellphone for everything too. I can't believe it has so many functions

    ResponderEliminar
  8. The true is that I´m not a really fan of technology :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1