POST 4. THEMED/ FREE POST 1

DEAR ALL:

THIS WEEK IS A THEMED/ FREE POST. AFTER AGREEING ON IT TOGETHER DON'T FORGET YOU  HAVE TO WRITE 180 WORDS AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY POST AND 3 OF YOUR CLASSMATES.

Today I would like to write about what friendship means to me. Friendship is such an important bond for me due to I consider my friends as part of my family.
I remember since I was a child having a true friend was   such a difficult thing. When you are a child sometimes it is so hard to understand the behaviour of other children, or even your own behaviour. I mean, there are times children can be very sweet or very offensive with others. As you grow up, you realise that having a friend  also involves having the time to let people be part of your world and life.
  I consider myself a very demanding person in many aspects of life, for example at work, with my family, my own children and with my husband. This means that I always try to do the right thing and most of the time I expect the same thing from them.  When talking about friendship I usually  have the same feeling.
  I once read that we have three types of friends in life: Friends for a reason, friends for a season and friends for a lifetime. I can tell that I have had the three types of friends in my life. But it is so true that good friends are for a lifetime, even if I can't see them so often, or if I we are so busy with our obligations that we cannot talk on the phone hours and hours as we used to to. But for some reason they are always for us when we need support.
   Sometimes we also need to be less demanding and to forgive more. We tend to forget that we are human beings and that we all make mistakes. I have come to a point in my life where I am trying hard to see things in a more positive way, and to let myself make more mistakes. The good friends I have now are those who want to share every aspect of my life, the good things and the bad things. The rest of them have become GOOD FRIENDS FOR A SEASON.


Comentarios

  1. I wrote about music this time, but I agree that friendship needs loyalty and dedication

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You may not talk so often with your friends, but real friends will always be there when you need them.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. We could not be friends, because i am not so demanding like you :CCC

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The good and loyal friendships are one of the things more importants in the life to take care and dedication!

    ResponderEliminar

  5. I agree that there are three types of friends, during my life I have had many superficial friends :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Miss. I have never heard of it!. But is true, the best friends are always very few :c

    ResponderEliminar
  7. For me, friendship is a really important aspect of my life. It is best to share moments with the people that matter to us.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. We could not be friends, because i am not so demanding like you

    สูตรบาคาร่า
    Gclub จีคลับ

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1