POST 5: MY FUTURE JOB.



- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?
- Outdoors /indoors?

- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?

- What about the salary?
- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking?    Explain why
- Add any other related ideas.


- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.

- Word Count: 210 words


Well,sometimes I think what other job I would like to have, it's never too late! . I believe I would like to have an outdoors job because I love nature so I would feel completely happy to work  somewhere in the south of chile for example, and have the money to build a lodge or a few cottages for rent.
  The idea would be to welcome tourists  who come to enjoy nature and stay in a comfortable place. I would offer nice food, sightseeings in the area, horse rides etc. In my opinion having the chance to live in the south would bring calm and peace to me and my family,so that would be the most important thing. I wouldn't care much about the money I would like to make  but most important than that would be to have a quiet life.
  

Comentarios

  1. I love the south of chile, my favourite place is frutillar, in the city, the
    cakes are very delicious.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I was going to stay in yours cottages, teacher. I love the south!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like a lot that you receive me, when i travel to south

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Miss! I also want to work outdoor *-*
    Is a great idea.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's never too late to follow our dreams, I hope you will welcome me in the south when I visit in some years! hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  6. it would be very nice to work in the south!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I've heard the idea of leaving Santiago and I celebrate it. This city is becoming extremly stressful.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I really like the idea of living in the south of our country! And is compatible with my dreams, so maybe will see you there.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. The South of Chile is beautiful. I would like to live there in a near time.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I would like a lot that you receive me, when i travel to south

    สูตรบาคาร่า
    Gclub จีคลับ

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1