Blog post 8  YOUR FAVOURITE SUBJECT THIS SEMESTER

Write about your favorite subject this term. 

Include:

  • Name of subject
  • Describe what you do in classes
  • Mention the main contents you have seen
  • Explain why you like the subject

Word Count: 180
Make comments on 3 of your classmates' posts + a comment on the teacher's post.


As I'm not currently studying now I'd like to tell you about one of my favourite subjects when I was at university, Phonetics.

Phonetics & Phonology It is the science concerned with the study of speech processes, including the production, perception, and analysis of speech sounds from both an acoustic and a physiological point of view. This science, though capable of being applied to language studies,technically excludes linguistic considerations. 
It was  such a fun and interesting subject at that time because you learn the speech sounds, their production and combination and their representation by written symbols. For me this was the hardest part of the subject. I remember having dictations where we had to transcribe in phonetics symbols what the teacher was reading.
I probably loved this subject because the teacher was an extraordinary person, not only a  good academic, but also  very charming and a real gentleman.

Comentarios

  1. Wow miss, that class sounds very complicated, but very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A good teacher may be more important than the class itself. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's a really difficult but fun subject

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Miss! in second year of university i had a subject called linguistics and it remind me a lot of your subject of Phonetics & Phonology. But I didn't like it :(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. A good teacher may be more important than the class itself. :)


    ^^
    โกเด้นสล็อต
    สูตรบาคาร่า
    ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! if you want to get Nintendo Gift Card. For more information Nintendo eShop gift card code generator

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful. I have somethimg new for you about autoclicker please visit my blog Autoclicker

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1